Arranged by anatomic region, Atlas of Interventional Pain Management provides pain medicine specialists in practice and in training with the most up-to-date and practical guide to over 160 interventional pain management techniques. High-quality photographs, procedural videos, and 19 brand-new chapters combine to offer the detailed guidance you need to implement safe, effective treatments and achieve the best possible outcomes in Pain Medicine.
“The comprehensive coverage of blocks throughout the body is impressive, and if you wish to own only one textbook on the subject, this is probably the one.” Reviewed by British Journal of Anaesthesia, Jun 2015
- Maximize your success rate and reduce complications with CPT codes for each procedure, as well as indications, relevant anatomy, technique, side effects and complications, and clinical pearls.
- Integrate interventional techniques into your practice with lavish, detailed illustrations that highlight the key steps in each procedure.
- View line drawings paired with CT, MR and/or radiographic images to illustrate relevant points in the text.
- Stay current on the latest injection techniques with 19 brand-new chapters including: Brachial Plexus Block – Infraclavicular Approach; Transverse Abdominis Plane Block; Anterior Cutaneous Nerve Block; Lumbar Grey Ramus Communicans Block; Lumbar Grey Ramus Communicans Block – Radiofrequency Lesioning; and more.
- Expand the breadth of procedures you perform by focusing on the “how” rather than the “why” of various pain-relieving techniques.
- Increase needle-placement precision and find the exact location to deliver the nerve block with significantly expanded fluoroscopy- and ultrasound-guided content.
- Visualize proper needle placement with help from an increased number of high-quality photographs.
- Understand how techniques are performed by watching procedural videos that cover Cervical Translaminar Epidural Block; Cervical Paravertebral Medical Branch Block; Percutaneous Facet Fusion; Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Block; and more.
- View online-only chapters accessible via Expert Consult, as well as additional online-only figures, key terms, and abstract sections.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.