***Includes Practice Test Questions***
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Pain Management Nursing test.
The Pain Management Nursing Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Pain Management Nursing Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Pain Management Nursing exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Pain Management Nursing Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Pain Management Nursing Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Pain Management Nursing Exam
- A breakdown of pathophysiology of pain
- An examination of pain assessment
- A guide to interventions
- An analysis of side effects
- A breakdown of patient/family education and counseling
- An examination of collaborative and institutional issues
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Pathophysiology of Pain section covers:
- Pain and suffering
- Nociceptive pain
- Transient and persistent pain
- Postoperative pain
- Quality of life
The Pain Assessment section covers:
- Pain assessment components
- Assessment tools
- Associated symptoms
- Pain assessment interview
- Pediatric pain assessment interview
- Physical exam
- Potential barriers
- Readiness for change
The Interventions section covers:
- Allergic reactions
- Tolerance, physical dependence and addiction
The Patient/Family Education and Counseling section covers:
- Patient education goals and objectives
- Needs assessment
- Barriers to education
- Learning styles
- Cancer pain educators
- Principle of double effect
- Evaluation of understanding, comprehension and competency
The Collaborative/Institutional Issues section covers:
- Communication skills
- American nurses association code for nurses
- Standards of care
- Role of the pain management physician
- Palliative care
- Nursing research
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Pain Management Nursing Exam. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that’s another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Pain Management Nursing Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We’ve helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We’ve done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Pain Management Nursing Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It’s an excellent investment in your future.